Opportunity from Mondo Tackle *Club Members Only*
First place team will each receive a $50 Mondo Tackle gift card if the boat or tow-vehicle has a Mondo Tackle decal on it. Stop by and see Raymond at Mondo or order from his website to cash in on this opportunity. This opportunity is only available for members of East Kansas Bassmasters.
As of Feb. 28, concerns, comments, and questions can be directed to the brand new e-mail address associated with East Kansas Bassmasters. So add firstname.lastname@example.org to your e-mail contacts. That way you can find it quickly and e-mails from that address won't get filtered into your spam folder.
Update: April 19 Tournament at Coffey County Lake
THIS IS A DRAW TOURNAMENT!
This detail was voted on during the tournament committee meeting in January and is listed on the schedule.
Since this is a draw tournament at Coffey County we will meet at Beto Junction (75 Hwy and I-35) where there is a truck stop on the southeast corner of the intersection. Be there by 5:30 a.m. to pay entry fees and to draw. WE WILL DRAW AT 6 A.M. This allows enough time to handle details and be at the lake for the 30 minutes after sunrise launch. Cards necessary for the security gate will be available when you draw and pay entry fees.
- Draw your partner for the day
- Payout by team (boat) weights
- Each angler receives respective points boat regardless
- Bass Pass is in effect
- 2 smallmouth over 18" and 2 largemouth over 18" is the lake limit
- Each angler may keep 2 smallmouth and 2 largemouth per lake rules (Bass Pass does not allow us to exceed creel limits)
- Take-off 30 minutes after sunrise, 7:15 a.m. is predicted
- Weigh-in at 3 p.m. unless changed day-of
- $25 per angler entry fee
- Life jacket must be worn AT ALL TIMES
IF and only IF it is too windy to fish Coffey County, we will move to Melvern. This call will be made day-of if necessary.
See you Saturday!
Congratulations to our 2013 Angler and Co-Angler of the year!